EOC testing is back. Here is everything you need to know.

This+year%27s+EOC+schedule+is+less+complicated+than+last+year%27s.+See+the+link+in+the+story+for+details.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

This year's EOC schedule is less complicated than last year's. See the link in the story for details.

Jonathan Cannon, Staff Writer

EOC testing marks the home stretch of the school year and testing this year will look much different than it has in the past. This new schedule is more student-friendly and is much better for kids who take online classes or dual enrollment courses. Now, instead of classes being in random order, some being long, and some being short, there is a much more consistent schedule that is easy for a student to follow.

Here is a link to the entire schedule. 

*A reminder to all students that if you do not have the specified EOC test on that day you ARE NOT required to come to school until the testing period is over in the morning. Every day is different, so be sure to check the schedule.

Here is a breakdown of the week 1 schedule (4/22-4/26):

Monday and Tuesday are normal Bell Schedule.

Wednesday: 9 Grade Literature and 11-grade Literature Section 1 from 8:20 a.m. to 10:50. Period 1 will start at 11.

Thursday: Section 2 of the above tests from 8:20 a.m. to 11:40 a.m. Period 4 will start at 11:50 a.m.

Friday: US History and Economics (All Sections) from 8:20 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Period 1 will start at 11:35 a.m.

Here is a breakdown of the week 2 schedule (4/29-5/3):

Monday is normal bell schedule.

Tuesday: Algebra 1 and Geometry (All Sections) from 8:20 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. Period 4 will start at 12:20 p.m.

Wednesday: Biology and Physical Science (All Sections) from 8:20 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Period 1 will start at 11:35 a.m.

Thursday and Friday are normal bell schedule.

If you come to school and you are not taking a test, you will be required to go to a supervised study hall in the cafeteria during the testing session. If you do not have a ride to school then a “sweep” bus will be available for students to take, and the schedule will be posted on the Centennial website by April 15. Students that do not have an EOC on certain days are encouraged to stay home to study for exams.